Art Property Development is a real estate development company with registered office in Bucharest. From the desire to meet the highest standards in the activity carried out, Art Property Development provides the protection of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council from April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of individuals in regard with the processing of personal data and free movement of such data („GDPR”).
We would like to inform you that the personal data of employees, beneficiaries and potential beneficiaries of our construction works, of our subcontractors and any other contractors of our company, as well as the personal data of any visitors of our website (www.artproperty.ro) are processed in accordance with the applicable legislation regarding the protection of personal data, including, but not limited to GDPR and the Law no. 190/2018 on the implementing measures of GDPR.
Personal data represent any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified directly or indirectly.
• Last name and first name of beneficiaries and contractors, natural persons and of the representatives of beneficiaries and contractors, legal persons;
• The domicile /residence of the beneficiaries of our works and of the contractors;
• Banking data of the beneficiaries /contractors;
• Contact data, respectively e-mail address and phone number of the representatives of our beneficiaries /contractors.
• Information on use: we collect information about your activities on the Art Property Development website, such as the type of content you are viewing or the frequency and duration of the visit;
• Information about location: we collect different types of information about your general location (e.g., IP address) or more specific information, if the location feature from the settings menu of your mobile device is activated;
• Information about the device: we collect information about your computer, phone or any other device you use, such as hardware and firmware information, unique device identifiers, information stored locally on your device in the web storage space of the browser, information about application cache pages and data and about the connection you are using (for example, the browser type).
We collect your personal data mentioned in art. 1.1. above in order to conduct a business relationship with Art Property Development by concluding a contract, for the execution of the contract concluded with Art Property Development, as well as for the complying with the legal obligations imposed on Art Property Development.
The personal data mentioned in art. 1.2. above are collected in order to improve the visitor’s experience of our site.
The cookies used by our website do not contain personal data and do not personally identify the visitors. However, you can choose to disable them from the Internet (browser) navigation program you are using, but this disabling of the cookies will reduce the functionality of the website.
• What cookie module we use and why
We use only permanent (not session) cookies, which expire after a reasonable period of time or when you choose to delete them manually.
All cookies we use come from third parties: Google Analytics (Ga, Git and Gat).
Since these cookies are not being developed by us, we invite you to read the cookie policies published by Google Analytics.
Google Analytics analyzes Clickstream behavior – this includes, for example, the pages you view and the links you visit. These tools help you make your visit to our website easier, more efficient and more valuable, giving you a personalized experience.
• Technologies related to cookie modules
Like many other sites, Art Property Development uses certain technologies for automatic collection of data.
The web server collects general information sent by your browser to our website, such as the browser type and the site address you visited before accessing our site.
Also, it collects information about:
• Your Protocol Internet (IP) address – This is a number automatically assigned to your computer or device each time you connect to the Internet. This is a unique address assigned by your Internet service provider on a TCP/IP network. The IP address allows the web servers to locate and identify your device.
• The browser version;
• Device type.
Also, to improve your experience through the Art Property Development website, we use Google Analytics, a service that collects data and assigns to each user an ID cookie.
We process the collected information, including your personal data, for the following purposes:
• for the conduct of business relations;
• for concluding and executing the contracts concluded with you;
• for the elaboration of statistics;
• for the improvement of visitor’s experience on our website;
• for maintaining and improving the relationship with you;
• to provide you with relevant commercial information in electronic format;
We use and store your personal data only for the purposes mentioned above and limited in time to three years after the termination of the contractual period or at the time interval requested for each specific purpose, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
The employees, suppliers, beneficiaries and other contractors of Art Property Development have access to certain personal data we collect, but the use of these data is limited to the performing of their tasks, in accordance with the processing purpose.
Our employees, suppliers, other contractors and beneficiaries who have access to your personal data have the obligation to keep the confidentiality of these data and to protect them in accordance with the applicable rules.
These persons are not allowed to use the personal data for any purpose other than to perform their duties in compliance with the legislation in force, to protect your rights, of other data subjects, Art Property Development and the beneficiaries of our construction works, as well as to allow you to access and benefit from the services provided by Art Property Development, as well as to use Art Property Development website.
Art Property Development transfers certain personal data to other entities, in the exercising of its activities and with the protection of your rights. The personal data that can be transferred are: last name and first name, e-mail address, image/video record, position/occupation and phone number.
Art Property Development transfers the personal data previously indicated of the persons mentioned in the points 1.1 and 1.2 to addressee located in Great Britain, Vietnam, Kuwait, in full compliance with the applicable rules. We want you to be sure that the transfer of personal data to states outside the European Union / European Economic Area is done on the basis of appropriate safeguards regarding the security of personal data.
Your personal data will also be transferred to fulfill the contract concluded with you.
In the case of personal data processed based on your consent, you may, at any time, to withdraw your consent for future use, storage, distribution or disclosure of your personal data. However, please note that the withdrawal of your consent will only be effective for further processing of your personal data and will not affect the legality of the processing already carried out.
In accordance with the applicable legal provisions regarding the processing of personal data and free movement of such data, Art Property Development undertakes to comply with the rights of the data subject.
You have the right to be informed about your personal data processing, access to your personal data, rectifying and requesting the deletion of your personal data, as well as the right to portability of data and to request restriction of personal data processing.
In addition, you have the right to object, the right not to be subject to an automated individual decision and the right to formulate a complaint in front of the surveillance authority.
In order to exercise these rights, please contact us in writing at the address in Bucharest, 27 Ion Brezoianu Street, Building Bog’Art, Romania or at the e-mail address email@example.com
Art Property Development takes all necessary measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, loss, destruction or undesirable modification.
Even if we are continuously implementing and updating the administrative, technical and physical measures to ensure your personal data protection, we cannot guarantee at all times the security of your data transmission or storage in the Internet.
We will reply as soon as possible.
Our policy is to solve with priority and amiable any incident occurred in regard with the personal data protection.
If your rights, provided by the legislation regarding the protection of personal data, are violated by Art Property Development and the respective incident is not settled amicably within 30 days from the notification date, at your request, you may file a complaint with the National Authority for the Surveillance of Personal Data Processing, in order to be settled.
We give you all the support to ensure the protection of your personal data and the observing of your rights granted by GDPR and we ensure our availability to answer any questions you may have and to follow up on your proposals for any improvements in the field of personal data protection.
141 PREMIUM APARTMENTS
500 SQM RETAIL
180 PARKING SPACES